Monday, March 2, 2015

Do Essencial.

Cheryl Strayed: "Can you stop humming that song? What is wrong with you?" Bobbi Lambrecht: "What's wrong with you? I'm happy! Happy people sing." Cheryl Strayed: "Why are you happy? We have nothing, mom, nothing." Bobbi Lambrecht: "Well, we're rich in Love." Cheryl Strayed: "Oh my god, please, don't even start with that. We're both waitressing full time." Bobbi Lambrecht: "Well, we're both students." Cheryl Strayed: "And we're going to have loans for the rest of our lives. This house is falling apart. You're all by yourself because you married some abusive alcoholic asshole. And then I come home and you're singing. What part of it do you not get?" Bobbi Lambrecht: "There's nothing I don't get. Believe me. Then what? Cheryl, if there's one thing I can teach you, it's how to find your best self and when you do, hold on to it for dear life." Cheryl Strayed: "And this is your best self?" Bobbi Lambrecht: "I'm trying. Do I regret marrying an abusive alcoholic asshole? No, not for one second cause I got you and your brother. See how it works? It isn't easy but it's worth it." (in Wild, Movie)

No comments: