Thursday, November 22, 2007

[Porque todas as situações nos remetem para alguma outra, nossa*]

ALEX: "You kissed me right? You kissed me and ever since, you've been avoiding me."
ADDISON: "Alex."
ALEX: "No, you've been avoiding me because you just assumed I want you. Or you just expect that everyone you look at sideways is pining after you, right? Has it even occurred to you that maybe I'm not interested?"
ADDISON: "You're not interested?"
ALEX: "You think I wanna be just another intern sleeping an attending?"
ADDISON: "You kissed me back."
ALEX: "You're my boss. I mean, what did you expect me to do? Look, Sloan's had me changing bandages all day, and I would way rather be scrubbing in one of your surgeries. And if you keep avoiding me, I don't get to scrub in, so stop avoiding me. [pauses] Look, it happened. But it doesn't have to happen again.


[in Grey's Anatomy]

No comments: