Saturday, March 20, 2010

I want you to know:

'i have been the lover and the loved. I have been the painter, and the painted. I have been the poet and the poem, and i have been the singer and the song. I have been the breaker and the broken, and i have been the joker and the jokem and all the while, i have kissed lips, held hands and slept beside others, long before i knew you. i have been places i wish i hadn't and fallen for pretty wods i wish i'd never heard, but today, through all of my have beens, through all of my mistakes and all of my past moments and memories, through all of my eve so obvious flaws, through my damaged heart and my uneven smile, through my un-achieved goals, my distant dreams and my crazy mind, through everything: i have saved the best of me for you, and only you.'

No comments: