Monday, December 10, 2007

Jerry Maguire.

Ray: D'you know that the human head weighs 8 pounds?
Jerry Maguire: Did you know that Troy Aikman, in only six years, has passed for 16,303 yards?
Ray: D'you know that bees and dogs can smell fear?
Jerry Maguire: Did you know that the career record for hits is 4,256 by Pete Rose who is NOT in the Hall of Fame?
Ray: D'you know that my next door neighbor has three rabbits?
Jerry Maguire: I... I can't compete with that!

Jerry Maguire: I love you. You... you complete me. And I just...
Dorothy: Shut up, just shut up. You had me at "hello".

Dorothy: On the surface, everything seems fine. I've got this great guy. And he loves my kid. And he sure does like me a lot. And I can't live like that. It's not the way i'm built.

Jerry Maguire: What do you want from me? My soul?
Dorothy: Why not? I deserve that much.

Dorothy: I love him! I love him for the man he wants to be. And I love him for the man he almost is.

[Jerry Maguire*, um dos do meu Top 10]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

és uma romantica incurável...tou a ver que nao sou a unica neste mundo...é bom saber disso...filme que me faz chorar e que deixa aquele nó na garganta...onde andam os nossos jerry maguires?será que só em filmes?

FC said...

meu também!
"give me the moneyyyy...give me the money..."
Teres posto este post..:)

Vida said...

V, quem és? *

J.MARTINS said...

I'm Free... Freefalling....!!
Do best! ;)